New Students click HERE for registration
We are pleased that your child is a student in our school system and welcome your input and involvement throughout your child’s school career. If you have specific questions about your child, please contact your child’s teacher or principal for assistance. We encourage you to be involved at your child’s school.
You should receive your Portal Activation Key from your child’s school. If you have not received this key, please contact the registrar at the school.
Click the following link for Instructions: Infinite Campus Instructions
Click the following link to login: Infinite Campus
The Lumpkin County School System has three elementary schools. In order to maintain school populations, the school system has established attendance zones. If you are unsure of your zone or need additional information, please contact the Transportation Department at 706.864.2416.
Parent involvement has numerous benefits for students and parents. It is a process, not just a program of activities. Your interaction with your children is the cornerstone of parent involvement as parents are the central contributor to their child’s education. All parents have hopes and goals for their children and we look forward to partnering with you to support your child’s success in school.
Benefits for Students:
- Higher achievement in reading
- Better attendance
- Positive attitudes and behavior
- Higher grades and test scores with fewer placements in special education
- Higher graduation rates and greater enrollment rates in postsecondary education
Benefits for Parents:
- A deeper understanding of educational programs and how the school works
- Increased confidence in their ability to help their children learn at home
- Increased confidence in the school
- Increased educational support for their child
- Higher regard for both parents and teachers
All Sports Pass
The LCHS Athletic Department is offering an All Sports Pass that is good for all home high school athletic events excluding state playoff games and tournaments. Adult passes are $60 and student passes are $30. Passes can be purchased in the LCHS front office or from Athletic Director Nick Jenkins.
The Athletic Department is also offering an All Sports Pass that covers both middle and high school home games. Adult passes are $90 and students are $45.